Buy Soda-Ash Light-99% EU. Sodium Carbonate Light Soda Ash [Na2CO3] [CAS_497-19-8] 99.2+%, White Solid (50 Lb Bag) by Wintersun Chemical
Product Name: Sodium Carbonate
CAS Number: 497-19-8
Melting point: 851°C
Molecular formula: Na2CO3
Molecular weight: 105.99
Appearance: white powder crystal
Sodium carbonate is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Na2CO3 and a molecular weight of 105.99.
Product characteristics: easily soluble in water, the aqueous solution is alkaline and exothermic, easy to deliquescence; it reacts with acid to form salt.
Packing: Light soda ash: 40kg/750kg/bulk Soda ash: 25kg/40kg/750kg/bulk
|Product name||Soda Ash|
|Name (alias)||Sodium carbonate|
|Levels of danger||Not dangerous|
|Implementation of quality standards||GB210.1-2004Ⅱ|
|Production process:||ammonia-soda method|
|Total Alkali (Na2CO3 Dry Basis) % ≥||99.20|
|Sodium chloride (by dry basis) % ≤||0.75|
|Fe (on dry basis)% ≤||0.0035|
|Sulfate (based on SO4 dry basis) % ≤||0.03|
|Water-resistant substances% ≤||0.03|
|Bulk Density (g/ml)≥||0.90|
|Particle size% (180μm) ≥||70|
|Water Solubility:||22 g/100 mL (20C)|
2. Application of sodium carbonate:
1) Manufacture of glass.
2) It is used as a relatively strong base in various settings.
3) It is a common additive in municipal pools used to neutralize the acidic effects of chlorine and raise pH.
4) In cooking, taxidermy, chemistry.
5) Domestic use and dyeing with fiber-reactive dyes.
6) Food additive.
7) Production of sherbet powder.
8) Brick industry, casting, toothpaste and create the photo process.
9) Cleaning silver.Buy Soda-Ash Light-99% EU